Call Us Today! +91 9560603123 |

Nitin Walia,Dermatology
Dr. Nitin Walia ( 20 Years Experience )
M.B.B.S., M.D.-Dermatology
BLK Super Specialty Hospital
People Helped :  5      Thank You :  14       Review :  0

Dr. Nitin is Dermatologist having 20 years experience. Professor (Dermatology & Venereology) Conducted workshops & CME for Dermatology & HIV management. Indian Army-Specialist (Dermatology & STD) since 1992; Professor Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi Cantt

Book Your Consultation Now
Email Consultation
Phone Consultation
Video Consultation

BLK Hospital
Pusa Road, Rajinder Nagar, Prasad Nagar, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110005,



  • M.B.B.S. - AFMC, 0
  • M.D. - Dermatology - AFMC, 0
Medical Registration Number

Write your review Report A Problem
maximum 200 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh.
Rating :  

No Records Found

How do I reduce pimples?

Pimples are most general in youths. Overproduction of oil and a buildup of bacteria contribute to pimples. It's important to wash your face twice a daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface. use a moisturizer that minimizes dryness and skin peeling. If the frequency is more and you wanted to treat them, kindely visit your nearest dermatologist.

Answer • 1 year   0 Following

Hello, i have a small lump in the soft part of my left ear, after which there was 2nd and then 3rd now there is the fourth one. In the beginning it is small the its size increases and also paining,but after few days its just a lump and no pains at all.

Actually a subcutaneous skin nodule—the size of a pea and firm, is usually due to a ganglion cyst or a lymph node. All these can be painful too. It can be a small boil too. It is difficult to diagnose without a physical examination. While the condition may not be alarming, please consult a doctor to find the cause. Dr. Nitin Walia, M.B.B.S., M.D. Dermatology, BLK Hospital, Delhi

Answer • 2 years   4 Following

Mere body pr red dana ho gya h

Your red bumps may be caused by harmless, temporary conditions that do not need treatment. If they are caused by an infection or long-term condition, timely medical treatment will either clear them up or effectively ease symptoms. However, you must speak with a dermatologist if the bumps are causing discomfort and if you are concerned about any changes in your bumps or in the overall condition of your skin. Dr. Nitin Walia, M.B.B.S., M.D.-Dermatology, BLK Hospital, NCR.

Answer • 2 years   6 Following

I have an fungal infection I have try many cloritamazole tubes it stops but again spreads ithink it is jock itch

Jock itch does not affect the entire body and is limited to the groin, inner folds of thigh, genitals & anal area. Treatment involves keeping groin clean and dry & using zinc oxide ointment or anti-fungal creams for up to four weeks. No therapy is uniformly effective for everyone and for chronic conditions it is better to consult a dermatologist.

Answer • 2 years   4 Following

No Records Found